Welcome to www.sailand.gr (the ”Website”). We take your privacy seriously, and this policy explains the steps we take to ensure that your information is kept secure and private.
● Why do we need your personal information?
We collect, process and use your information for the following uses:
1. accessing and using the Website;
2. accessing and using your account;
3. customizing the services we provide;
4. let you know about products and services that may be of interest to you.
● Information we gather from you.
You do not need to provide personal information about using the Website.
– We collect personal information when you fill out the details in the contact forms.
– We collect personal information when you access your account.
For users that register on our Website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
– In order to handle a purchase, the information we collect includes, without limitation, your credit card number, full name, address, phone number and email address. You must make sure that the information you entered is accurate and complete.
– When you leave comments on the Website we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Whenever you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
-If you upload images to the Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from images on the Website.
● What rights you have over your data?
If you have an account on this Website, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
● Do we share your information?
We do not share, sell or transfer your personal information to third parties.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal information required if such information is requested by law enforcement agencies or if requested by law, by court order or by a government entity.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we have reason to believe that disclosure of such information is necessary to identify and take action against someone who may be in breach of any of our terms and conditions.
Keeping your personal information is very important to us. Our Website uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to give you the safest experience. SSL technology allows the encryption of sensitive information so that all communication remains out of malicious hand. In addition, all customer information, not just sensitive information, is limited to our office to employees who need to use this information to perform their work.
● External Links
● Embedded content from other Websites
Articles on this Website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other Websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other Website.
Here’s a detailed description of the cookies we use on our Website:
● Our cookies:
– Session Cookies: Cookies we use to identify the user and use our Website properly.
– If you leave a comment on our Website you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and Website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
– If you have an account and you log in to this Website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “”Remember Me””, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
– If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
● Third party cookies:
Social networks: Our Website uses social buttons from networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. These social networks use their own cookies to identify some usage factors (for example: if you click on Like or Share).
● Below are links to information about managing cookies from your browser:
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Microsoft edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Microsoft internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US